Sunday, February 17, 2013

Proposal

     I live in the Hyde Park/ Kenwood, so I believe that the general Idea of the American dream in my neighborhood would be "Success." Not only success in your job or  how much you make, but being successful by fulfilling your goals and desires.  Also "Hope," I say hope because I strongly believe that everyone wants to better themselves and be given the same opportunities as anyone else. I believe that because of the culture and types of people that reside within Hyde Park/ Kenwood. In this project I would like to interview three different types of people; a businessmen person, family member, and a young adult/ teenager. I would like to do this because I want to see the difference between the three types of people as well as there similarities.

No comments:

Post a Comment